Resource centre membership terms and conditions
By becoming a member of the library, members agree to abide by the following terms and conditions of use:
- Members cannot share their membership information (login, password) with non-members, friends or family.
- Members are required to advise library staff as soon as possible of any changes to membership details.
- Library members must comply with copyright requirements and must not copy, print, scan, download or record library material in any manner which infringes the Copyright Act 1968.
- It is the responsibility of the borrower to return all items on or before the due date or check whether the item can be renewed.
- Members agree to take good care of all library materials borrowed and will reimburse for the cost of any damage or loss to these materials.
- Many electronic resources subscribed to by the library are only available to members.
- Systematic downloading of electronic library material is not permitted.
- All use of electronic resources must be for education, research or personal purposes only.
- Members must agree to comply with all terms and conditions of the supplier when accessing electronic databases.
Breaches of conditions of use
- Where a library member has breached these conditions of use they may be denied access to any of the library materials or facilities as library staff see fit.
- Failure to abide by these conditions can result in the revocation of library membership.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
Last updated: 4 May 2016